If you think that direct sales are not an option for you and you are looking for online jewelry business opportunities, consider these 6 best direct sales jewelry companies!
Let’s face it – direct sales are not for everyone. It is a huge investment and you need to put a lot of time, effort, and dedication if you want to grow a successful business and start earning some money.
If you think that direct sales are not an option for you and you are are looking for online jewelry business opportunities, the jewelry companies are a nice option at the moment.
We have analyzed and found the best and most reputable direct sales jewelry companies you may want to keep in mind:
- Chloe + Isabel: If you decide to sell their items, you will earn 20-40% commission on jewelry sales. Keep in mind that the start-up costs may vary and it is around $170. For this price, you will get marketing materials, a carrying case, $700+ in jewelry, and a personalized online store.
- Paparazzi: One of the best things about this company is that their jewelry items are just $5 to purchase. Once you will buy your starter kit, you can earn 45% commission on all of your sales. There are 3 kits you can choose from ($99, $299, and $499).
- Origami Owl: This brand specializes in customizable and trendy jewelry. If you are good at what you do, you can earn between 20-50% commission on the jewelry sale. This company also has 3 different options for starter kits and they range from $189 to $999.
- Premier Designs: If you decide to use this company, you can earn 50% commission (as a Premier jeweler). The price to start or sign up varies depending on the active promotions, however, it is around $195 to get started.
- Color by Amber: This brand specialized in USA-made or eco-friendly jewelry with 40% recycled content which is a huge advantage. You can earn between 30-40% commission on the items you sell. Also, you can get 25% off discount on any jewelry you purchase for yourself.
- Magnolia and Vine: If you decide to become one of their consultants you will get 20% commission on the items you sell and 50% off discount on the purchases you make for yourself.
If starting your own jewelry business interests you, however, you can’t make jewelry by yourself, take some time and research the companies presented above.
— Melissa Lee (@AtHomeAndOnline) 10 de octubre de 2018